BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Followers

=

2012/05/11

splash time

Sorry ladies and the gentlemen..
Forgve my english is not that better,but i start learn and study now..
I hope is not too late la~~

11th of MAY 2012...was the day three for my induction programme.

Today's activity was the splash time,like the station games..
Last night we discussed either go or not..but the end is....NO!
But i really excited that actually.. I close my fingers and hope them say YES..disapointed><
Luckily....this morning I waked up early and saw my msg....someone asking me want join or not??
At the time...my look is like that>> ^^ <<
I starting pack my bag...put my things into bag..and quickly meet my fren coz I AM LATE!!gosh@@
run run run....damn hungry and feel thirst...

The host call us find our own groups and gather it in a circle..
Look around..== whole of my group member look like all english man.><
Blah blah blah.....I try to hear and understand what they said..but they speak too fast..
But the way..,I still can understand what they say..hihihihi~~~XD


Write the names..,created a group's name..,then we started our challege!! yohoo~~
First challege -- small size of roller coaster..not funny at all><
Because we play that twice!! Just because the leader spell wrong his own name><
We spend alot of time at there../.\ waste many time at there :(
Actually not so hard..H-O-P-M-A-K-G-O-N-F
Forget about it...
Next challege..like 360 up-side-down...
I LIKE THIS!!! excited man!! when u up-side-down, u will feel like wanna fall down to floor~~
After that we go play the cup..just sit there until it stop..then the leader need to call out our name..
LUCAS..ZAC..PARIS..ROCIEL..MICHELLE.................until me~~~KIM..IMB..BER..LY!!
Is it my name difficult to call out?? Why he so hard to remember my name?? WHY??!!
Damn angry~~!! arghh~~@@
In the splash time..we spend more time to run here run there and queue up..
We are slow like a tortoise~ other groups already finished their challeges..just us still playing../.\

Nothing gain today but my whole body almost no energy~~
But i didn't regret to join it:)
Thank my group member and group leader although we didn't finish yet our challeges~
And I have a new friend already^^

Hihi,is time to bed~~feel sleepy~~~good night:)
Thanks for view~~if this article got a lot of mistake~~feel sorry and apologise here~~
I promise next article will more better geh~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment